Monday, June 24, 2013

What's inside my Vera Bradley Purse?

I decided to do a blog version of "What's inside my Vera Bradley Purse".  I often see Vbogs on youtube, and decided to do my own in blog form. Hope you enjoy it, and if you have any question's of any of the patterns/purses/etc, feel free to leave a comment. :)


I'm currently using the 'Clare' in the pattern plum crazy which is a recent Spring 2013 pattern.


This is an inside peek of what's inside my clare purse













First up inside my Clare purse, is the medium sized cosmetic in Hope Toile, a pattern that retired in Spring 2006. I use this as a file system, I am not much of a makeup gal, but I do love the cosmetic bags, they are great for holding other items, such as calculators, pens, pencils, etc!








Inside the medium cosmetic bag, I have it set up as a file system for coupons and receipts. I am not by any means a couponing person, I do occasionally will gather some coupons for mega savings, which doesn't happen too often. I tend to forget about them, but hopefully with this new idea I had for the cosmetic bag, and keeping organized, will help me remember to use them more often. At the moment I
only have one coupon! :)


                                                                                                                    Next up is the snap wallet in Raspberry Fizz.   Raspberry Fizz retired in Spring 2008.


The Snap wallet features a tab closure, with a magnetic snap. The wallet itself is a bi-fold interior which includes three card and two slip pockets, plus an ID window. This wallet also has an Zip pocket on the back that holds change.  The size of the wallet is 5 1/2 W x 4 1/2 H







Next is a Coin Purse in Frankly Scarlet. Frankly Scarlet retired in Fall 2008.













Inside the coin purse I keep random reward cards that I use on a day to day basis.. I love the coin purse for that aspect, even though I rarely have change on me, the coin purse is very helpful to keep all my cards organized. I do not have allot of cards, but I have a good amount







Here we have the adorable 'Vera Bradley' Sweetheart coin purse! In the pattern Plum Crazy. This coin purse was a limited edition during Valentines Day 2013! The coin purse retailed for 17 dollars I think.  Again, I use this item for receipts or work related stuff.








Now this is a great way to keep up-to-date on reminders, and mini notes! It's the 'Vera Bradley' Pocket Papers in Plum Crazy! I don't use this item too often, but when I do, I like to try and have it in my purse as much as possible.







Inside the 'Vera Bradley' Pocket Papers in Plum Crazy. 













Last but not least, is My most used item! 'Vera Bradley's' 2013 Pocket Planner! Love this! I keep this in my purse, so I can keep up-to-date on my work schedule, and any family events that are going on etc.  The pattern of the Pocket Planner is Va Va Bloom! and I purchased this Pocket Planner on Ebay.








inside the 2013 Vera Bradley Pocket Planner!














Hope you enjoyed reading all about the various Vera Bradley accessories, and if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to leave comments!

As a side note, I DID not purchased these items all at once, I purchased them at various times, at different places....


A List on where I purchased my items

Ebay
Plato's Closet
Hallmark

Thank You for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and it was fun to see all the VB item in your purse. Also like that you look for items at resale shops and ebay (I do too!). Just a comment on your blog design, the purple background makes it really hard to read and/or slightly bigger font is needed. I will definitely put you on my bookmarks list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, and reading, and for the suggestion! I changed the background color/font so it should be easier to read now :) I haven't updated this in sometime since I took a hiatus from VB for a bit due to not liking the new stuff that's out. :/

    ReplyDelete