Monday, June 17, 2013

Vera Findings!



Hey Guy's!

Just wanted to share my "Vera Findings" for the day.  Went over to Plato's Closet today, since I had to run a few errands.. ended up picking up three items! All the Vera items I found are in good shape too! (For the most part).  Paid a total of $21.00 for all three items, not bad!



  • Bag Name: Little Betsy
  • Pattern: Pinwheel Pink
  • Time Frame of Pattern: January 2008-May 2009
  • Retired: Summer 2008
  • Size: 10½" x 8" x 3¾" with 10" strap drop
  • Machine Washable

  • Bag Name: Zip ID Case
  • Pattern: Java Blue
  • Time Frame of Pattern: January 2006-November 2010
  • Retired: Spring 2006
  • Size:  5" x 3"
  • Machine Washable

  • Bag Name: Brush, and Pencil Bag
  • Pattern: Cupcakes Pink
  • Time Frame of Pattern:  January 2009-January 2010
  • Retired:  Spring 2009
  • Size:  9" x 3" x 2"
  • Machine Washable
The only thing I did not like about the Brush and Pencil bag finding was the fact that the VB tag was torn off!! I was a bit disappointed seeing the tag gone when I got home.  
I am not much of a makeup gal, so I plan on using the "Brush, and Pencil bag" as a receipt holder, or something in that general area.  Other than the tag missing, it's in pretty good shape. If I knew the tag was missing previously, I would of talked them into letting me have it for less than what they were asking.  Either way, as I said before, it's a pretty good score! I love finding rare Vera Bradley items that are discontinued! lately I have been trying to add more discontinued items to my collection then newer items. Has anyone else had any luck today with finding Vera items? Share if you like! :)  Hope everyone enjoyed the post, and Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment