Monday, June 17, 2013

Flashback Monday!

Hey Vera's!

Figured I'd start my real first blog with a bit of a twist of "Flashback Mondays!" I will be posting reviews, and sharing my very first Vera items, with you!

To start this off I would like to share my first Vera purchase from 2010.  At the time, I had no clue who Vera Bradley was, until I found Vera item's on Ebay. I was searching for a new lunch bag, but I wanted a particular lunch bag, it had to be purple, and it had to be functional, with room for organization. After searching for a few day's off, and on, I stumbled upon this lovely lunch bag called "Lunch Bunch" in the pattern "Simply Violet", I went ahead and purchased this lunch bag, not knowing how hooked I would get afterwards.





  • Pattern: Simply Violet
  • Time frame of Pattern: April 2010-June 2011
  • Retired: Summer 2010
  • Size: 7 ½" x 9" x 4 ¼" with 3" handle drop
  • Machine Washable







The Review: The lunch bag is rather durable, it has a quilted drop handle  can hold most "pre-packaged frozen meals, or  Thermos" I typically can add a sandwich, a snack, and a water bottle, and still have plenty of room, and on top of that my food item's rarely get smashed or bunched together.  The Lunch Bunch has a large zippered opening, and on the side it has a small ID window with a Vera Bradley signature card, if you flip the card over you can actually use it to write your name on it.  I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone who usually pack's 'light' lunches for work, or school. Hope you enjoyed this "Flashback Monday" post, and the short review on the 'Lunch Bunch'!  So what was your very first Vera purchase? Do you still use that very first Vera item on a day to day basis? Enjoy!

Star Rating: Five Stars!

Large Zippered opening!

Small ID Window!

Inside slip pocket, so you can add silverware, or napkins, or anything of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment