Saturday, June 22, 2013

How do you store your Vera Bradley bags?

The title say's it all! How do you store your Vera Bradley bags?  I'm looking for a new way to store mine. At the moment I have them on a few shelves in my closet. In the closet, there are long white shelves in the middle.  As a disclaimer, I am in no way "bragging" about what I have, I am simply showcasing, and sharing how I store my Vera Bradley item's.. It has taken me several years for my collection to look like this, I do not purchase Vera Bradley item's at retail price, I purchase them at thrift stores, or Ebay.  I am not rich, I am a smart shopper.  My collection is not super fancy, but it works for me!

I had to cut off the sides in this picture by the way, so you wouldn't see the other item's in my closet, well clothes... didn't want them to distract the main purpose of this picture.



Here we go!!

Top Shelf:  
  • Little Hipster: Midnight Blues
  • Mini Hipsters: Purple Punch, and Lola (Preview pattern for fall 2013)
  • Frannie: Night and Day, Purple Punch, Tutti Frutti
  • Sophie: Daisy Daisy


Second Top Shelf: (Various accessories) 
  • Lunch Bunch: Simply Violet
  • Tune in: Watercolor
  • Coin Purses: Java Blue, Cupcake Green, Viva La Vera, Lola (Preview pattern for fall 2013),  and Suzani
  • Wristlet: Dogwood, Plum Crazy
  • Small Kisslock Wallet: Tutti Frutti
  • Accordion Wallet: Mocha Rouge
  • Cosmetic Bag: Cupcake Pink (I use this as a receipt holder since I'm not a makeup kind of gal)
  • Small E-Reader: Suzani


Middle Shelf:
  • On The Go: Bermuda Blue, Mediterranean Blue
  • Saddle Up: Puccini, Carnaby


Second Middle Shelf: 

  • Morgan: Frankly Scarlet
  • Little Betsy: Pinwheel Pink
  • Hipster: Suzani, Purple Punch, Mocha Rouge

First Bottom Shelf:

  • Tote (I forget the actual name): Apple Green
  • Laptop Book Bag: Night and Day

Bottom Shelf:  

  • Large Duffel Bag: Mocha Rouge
  • Ditty Bag: Mocha Rouge

 there we have it! Hope you enjoyed reading, and thanks for reading! Sorry about the odd way the picture is positioned, I'm still learning 'BlogSpot' :)

By the way, I do have other Verea Items that are not in this picture, for the ones that are not in this picture, I will do a separate post for that.. Thank you for joining me, in my sharing of how I store my Vera's!

So, How do you store your Vera Bradley bags?

No comments:

Post a Comment